ilanesberg National has five public gates with an additional gate for the private Black Rhino Reserve.
Pilanesberg tariffs are per person and per vehicle.
- Adults: R80
- Adults Foreign Nationals: R110
- Children (6-12 yrs): R30
- Pensioners (SA only): R40
- Vehicles (Sedan/LDV/SUV): R40
SA citizens should produce identity document to substantiate citizenship
Pilanesberg is a malaria-free park that is open year round.
- March and April: 6h00-18h30
- May to September: 6h30-18h00
- September and October: 6h00-18h30
- November to February: 5h30-19h00
For directions to Pilanesberg National Park and the gates please view our