Lush is located on the Black Rhino Game Reserve – a private concession area within the malaria-free greater Pilanesberg National Park. Tucked into a wooded hillside, Lush is a contemporary lodge, shaped around the environment. Minimalistic décor and natural finishes put the focus on the view, at once drawing guests to outdoor living spaces. The lodge’s five individual, luxury suites afford the privacy of home, while the main lodge – run on Italian hospitality – ensures you are very well taken care of.
The multi-level interior, flowing into exterior spaces – made up of a bar, dining area, sunken lounges, and a wrap-around viewing deck – are designed for outdoor living.
Choose from three Bush-facing or two Mountain-facing suites – distinguished only by their views – interspersed between the trees.
Lush guarantees authentic safari adventures traversing in the Black Rhino Game Reserve as well as the Pilanesberg’s wilderness area. Access also to the public section of the park increases your chances of encountering a large variety of wildlife.
Situated in an exclusive use area, LUSH Private Lodge offers a variety of outdoor activities.
- Morning game drives
- Evening game drives
- Guided morning bush walks
Nearby activities include:
- Pilanesberg hot-air balloon safaris
- Golf at Sun City’s championship golf courses
- Sun City’s Valley of the Waves
All suites include:
- Emperor-sized bed
- Down duvet and pillows
- Refreshment station
- Free-standing bath with a view
- En-suite bathroom with shower
- Outside shower
- Deluxe body products
- Furnished deck
- Private splash pool
The lodge offers a main guest area – run on traditional Italian hospitality – a space for social outdoor dinners, and even a boutique store, with a range of select items – including the lodge’s own blend of fair-trade coffee.
LUSH Private Lodge’s facilities include:
- Lounge area
- Outdoor lounge
- Viewing deck
- Barbeque grill
- Boutique store
Lush is set on Black Rhino Game Reserve – a private concession area within the malaria-free Pilanesberg National Park. The lodge has traversing rights over 55 000ha (135 000ac) including the Black Rhino Game Reserve and the park’s public section.
- From Johannesburg, take the R512 past Hartbeespoort Dam and exit onto the N4 towards Rustenburg.
- Follow the Pilanesberg signs past Sun City and turn right onto the R565.
- Another 27 kilometres on, you will find the entrance to Black Rhino Game Reserve on the right.
Lush Private Lodge Rates
** Rates will change according to occupancy at the time of booking. Please contact us for a quote for your preferred travel dates.
** Book in advance to ensure best available rates.
|Dates||01 Jan 2021|
31 Dec 2021
Per Person sharing Rate
Single Person Rate
Rates are inclusive of:
2 Daily Safari Activities
All Local Beverages
Wi-Fi In Selected Areas
- Children from the age of 13 years are welcome
- Minimum stay of 2 nights required over weekends
Lush Private Lodge Specials
|RSA Special ||10 October 2020|
31 March 2021
|Suite, per person sharing||R 2990|
- Please contact us for single supplement rates
- Subject to availability
- RSA Residents only
- Minimum 2 night stay over weekends required