Mbazo Safari Lodge is located in the Black Rhino Game Reserve, within the Pilanesberg National Park. It offers guests a luxury safari experience that celebrates African creativity by incorporating local art, food, and people into all aspects of Mbazo hospitality.
The Mbazo family also supports local suppliers by incorporating the use of hand-made services, linen and packaging by experienced crafters, as well as hand-harvested wild ingredients.
The lodge strives to match the sense of discovery and exploration during a game drive experience with what guests have to look forward to during their culinary experience. At the bungalow, Mbazo’s passionate and experienced culinary team treat guests to cuisines that ensure a memorable gastronomic experience, paired with a selection of top Cape wines.
- Explore the Pilanesberg Alkaline Ring Complex and Mankwa Dam
- Pilanesberg hot-air balloon safaris
- Golf at Sun City’s championship golf course
The lodge offers five contemporary yet authentically-styled chalets, each accommodating up to two guests in a king-sized bed. Each chalet has a fully-stocked mini-bar, a freestanding bath, en-suite and outdoor shower, complete with a shaded veranda.
The option for a separate children’s room with its own en-suite bathroom (including outdoor shower) is available in one of the five suites.
- Earth Spa and Soul Concept
- Game drives
- Hiking Trails
- In-room facilities
- Star Gazing
- Swimming Pool
Mbazo Safari Lodge Rates
** Rates will change according to occupancy at the time of booking. Please contact us for a quote for your preferred travel dates.
** Book in advance to ensure best available rates.
|Type|| 1 Feb 2022 – 6 Jan 2023|
|Per person per night sharing||R 4 970.00|
|Per person per night Single||R 7 175.00|
- All Meals
- All Assorted Hot Beverages
- Soft drinks, Selection of Beers, Wines, and Spirits
- 2 Game Drives per Day
- Selected Complimentary Beverages and Snacks on Game Drive
- Premium Beers, Wines, and Spirits
- MBAZO Boutique purchases
- Additional Activities
- Guided Bush Walks
- Park Fees
- Spa Treatments
- Please contact us for single supplement rates
- Subject to availability
- Minimum stay of 2 nights to be booked over weekends
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- Children aged 0 – 5 years stay free of charge when sharing with 2 full paying adults.
- Children aged 6 – 11 years pay 50% of the per person sharing rate when sharing with 2 full paying adults.
- Children 12 years and older pay the full adult rate and need to occupy their own room.
- Maximum 2 children under 11 per room, sharing with full paying adults
- A private vehicle must be booked if travelling with children aged 6 – 11 years, at an additional cost of R3500 per day
Please contact us if you have any questions!